Yuri Semin answered
some questions of Lokomotiv supporters:
- What do you think about James Obiorah's fitness?
- We hope that James will play like he did in 2001 when
he scored 14 goals. We watched his last games (for Cadiz)
and he is able to help us.
- Bilyaletdinov was included into the Champions League
players list. Is he really ready for it?
- Diniyar looked good during the matches we played in
- Why Lokomotiv need 6 strikers?
- We can vary the line-up. Sytchev and Obiorah can attack
from the inside. And considering that Pimenov and Buznikin
are prone to injuries, we think that we have a proper
number of strikers.
- What will happen with Ionov and the younger Ovchinnikov?
- They will go on loan to other clubs.
- Could Ionov play in place of Ignashevich? Why did
you take Campira on this position?
- Campira still has to prove that he is ready to play
in the main team. He is fit and let's see how he will
- Is it possible that Mariano Barreto will return
to the team?
- If by any reason Mariano will stop working in Ghana
then we will be happy to see him with us. He is a true
- Are you happy with the Premier League 2004 schedule?
- Yes, with a few exclusions.
- Who are you going to play with in the next friendlies?
- We plan games with Club Brugge and Metallurg Donetsk.
- What is the current team's form?
- It is not the best. We still have a lot of work to
do. You will see its results during the year.
- When Jacob Lekgetho will join the team?
- 11 February.
- Will there be any new signings?
- We are looking for new players during all year but
at present stage there will be no acquisitions.
- Who is going to be a reserve player for Maminov?
- Lokomotiv school grown Diniyar Bilyaletdinov.
- Is it realistic for Loko to win the Champions League
- Why Izmailov does not take part in the friendlies?
Will he play against Monaco?
- Izmailov trains according to his individual programme.
Everything will depend on the last days of preseason
- Will the main team play against Khimki?
- Yes, of course.
- Would you comment on the situation with Titov?
Is it possible that Russia will be punished for him?
- No, there was never such a precedent.